Wednesday, 20 January 2016

it's been a year..



Today marks the first anniversary of me starting this blog. Wow.  Ever since then, I've been constantly changing things about it (name, address, language, design, and even topic!), thinking about ways to improve it, and planning posts and collecting ideas. 


 

A year ago, this blog was written in two languages (Hungarian and English), and was more of a lifestyle blog, and less of a travel one. After about 3 months, I started realising what I wanted from this blog: as I've already mentioned, I changed the name, the address, the design, and finally began to write about travelling. I wanted this blog to be a place for my travel memories, and later I started writing about things that could be useful for readers, too, like reviews and tips. 

 After about 9 months, I stopped writing the blog in Hungarian, and started concentrating on writing in just one language, but creating quality content. Sure, I'm still working on it!


 Though, it's only been a year, and I've changed so many things about the blog, and only started sharing its address on instagram a few weeks ago, and it still doesn't have a Facebook page or anything like that, I'm happy to see the growing number of visitors and followers. 




It would be awesome to sum up my year on such an occasion, but it wasn't long ago that I did so.



Most popular posts (January, 2016):








I've found that while my favourite posts are rather photo diaries, the most popular ones are mostly personal, so I'm planning on writing more of that kind. Is there anything that you'd like to read about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Media