Thursday, 24 December 2015

The Best Christmas Songs


Dear All,


Now that it's finally Christmas, I'd like to thank all of you for visiting my blog, even if just every once in a while! I'd like to wish everyone a very merry and peaceful Christmas, spent with loved ones.
 I don't think I was supposed to write a post that has nothing to do with Christmas, and I've also shared some posts on the topic (here, here, here and here), so today, I'm sharing my favourite Christmas songs with you! I hope that they'll help getting you in the mood to celebrate, and have an amazing holiday!


Chris Rea - Coming Home for Christmas

U2 - Christmas, Baby Please Come Home

Love Actually Soundtrack - All I Want for Christmas

Love Actually Soundtrack - Christmas is All Around

Brenda Lee - Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree

Robbie Williams - So This is Christmas

Band Aid 1984 - Do They Know It's Christmas

Band Aid 2014 - Do They Know It's Christmas

Frank Sinatra - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

Michael Buble - It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

Elvis Presley - Santa Bring My Baby Back to Me


What are your favourite Christmas songs? What would you add to the list?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Media