Sunday, 11 October 2015

Would You Rather.. //Travel Edition


I've always been a huge fan of the 'Would you rather..' questions. They are just so much fun to answer, make you think a lot about all the things, and they are especially interesting when asking each other with friends - you can learn about each other so much, it's crazy!



 Some of you might have read these questions already, or even got bored with them, but I hope that you like to read the answers just as much as I do. :)




Travel or focus on your career at 25?


I'm 21 right now, and I like to think that in 4 years, I will have seen a lot of the world. Hopefully, I'll have a masters degree by then, so I'm likely to be focusing on my career, but not forgetting about travelling even more, and spending my free time in foreign places. 


Have a $10,000 budget for a holiday and fly first class for $5,000 and stay in a mediocre accommodation, or spend $1,000 on economy and stay in a luxury accommodation?


I'd choose the luxury accommodation! I don't really care if I fly first class or economy, but I definitely like to have a safe and comfortable place to sleep at, and I enjoy a room with a view.


Never take the train, or never take an aeroplane again?

This is difficult! I love travelling by train, and I take the train every day.. but I think I'd choose to never take the train again, so that I'd be able to travel to other continents much more easily.



Stay in a palm hut along the seashore for seven days, or in a log cabin in the woods for a month?


Well, both would sound awesome, and if both holidays would last a week, I'd go for the log cabin.. but a month in the woods would be a little too much for me, so I'd choose the palm hut! Can't wait!




Be left behind in the bush on an African safari or in the water on a scuba trip?


Uhm.. I'd rather not be left behind, but I'd say I'd feel a bit safer in the water. I can swim, the shore is definitely not that far, so I'll be alright!


Have an awesome job in a mediocre city, or a mediocre job in an awesome city?

An awesome job in a mediocre city!! I consider it much more important to enjoy myself during work. I'll travel and see the world during the weekend.


Be able to teleport to places you've already been or only be able to teleport to places you've never been before?

Places I've never been before! There are so much to see, and I can still travel to all the places I've already seen.

Be stuck on a seven-hour delay, or turn up at the airport and realise your flight is tomorrow?

It depends.. if I have to arrive somewhere on time, I'd rather not be stuck on a delay. But if I fly for pleasure, I'd rather not find out that I wasted a day and I'll have to come back tomorrow.


Be able to play every musical instrument that you touch or speak every language that you hear?

Every language all the way!! 

Would you rather travel along the ocean floor or take a trip to outer space?

Well, this is really difficult. Can I just choose both? I would love that! But the ocean floor might be a little more interesting with all the animals and shipwrecks and sunken cities.


Travel back in time to meet your ancestors or forward to meet your descendants?

I'd want both, but those who know me know that I'd definitely choose to meet my ancestors! 

Have in-flight WiFi but no legroom, or in-flight legroom and no WiFi?

I don't really care about WiFi.. of course, it can sometimes make our lives easier, but I don't think I'd need it during my flight.


Be able to eat anything and any quantity of food with no negative health effects or be refreshed and well rested after three hours of sleep?

Sleep. I'm used to not being able to eat anything I want, but some extra hours a day would come handy.


 What are yours answers? Share them with me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Media