Thursday, 22 October 2015

Nostalgy: Vintage Travel Posters


I am totally addicted to Pinterest, I need to admit this. I absolutely love looking for DIY-ideas, recipes, and even travel tips on it! I often use it to decide where to go next, what to see in a given city or country, and to get inspired, in general.


 Lately, I've found lots of vintage travel posters, and I fell in love with them! They are so adorable, sometimes even funny, I can't describe, you'll need to see it for yourself! When looking at them, it always puts a smile on my face, and inspires me to travel to each oof those wonderful places. I find it interesting to see what each country wanted to advertise back in time. It surprised me that most of them are very creative and don't advertise the same places they are doing today.

Here are some of my favourite vintage travel posters! 
























Hope you enjoyed these posters! Which one was your favourite?:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Media