Monday, 21 September 2015

'Think Hungary - More Than Expected'


As you might know, UNWTO had a video competition, which meant that every country could send in their image films. And yes, my motherland's image film turned out to be the best in Europe!


 I managed to find a few videos apart from the Hungarian one, but I would be very interested in all of them, so please, share your country's image film in the comments!

 As I think most people only know about Budapest, and don't expect much from our country, I tried my best to gather together some amazing Hungarian image films.
 They speak about Hungarian inventors and their inventions, Hungarian traditions, spas and medicinal baths, our national cuisine, and a lot more. During the videos, you can even listen to the Hungarian language or some Hungarian music!


 Hope you get excited about visiting us! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Media