Friday, 25 September 2015

11 Movies that Inspired me to Travel


I guess you can all think of a movie after which you wanted to travel the world as soon as possible, or you added something new to your bucketlist. One of these movies to me, of course, was The Bucketlist, but here are some more to inspire you!



This is one of my favourite ones! I've just watched it, but it really touched my soul. I liked that it wasn't only about travelling, but it also had a deep story. And, of course, Reese Witherspoon was amazing!


via GIPHY

via GIPHY





I found this movie accidentally, but I liked the trailer so much I had to watch it ASAP. And that's a pretty rare thing in my life.. I have to admit, I fell in love with it instantly!




 Honestly, I've watched it several times to get to like the whole plot, but I admired the wonderful places and the picturesque landscapes every second.




 This movie is such a cliché, but I like it anyway. It's really inspiring and motivational, I got to think about life and such deep things a lot afterwards. Also, there are wonderful places in this movie as well.






 This used to be my mum's favourite movie, so I've watched it about a thousand times. But it's soo adorable, with cute Italian corners, funny scenes, picturesque places, and tons of inspiration. It's a must! 



I can't really explain why it's on the list, but it definitely has a place here! This is one of my all time favourite movies, and I fell in love with Ireland as soon as I watched this wonderful movie about finding the place to be.






 Amélie is not one of my favourites, and never was, but it's indescribably inspirational, that's something one can't deny. Seeing the world, living in the moment, appreciating the little things, all this in the wonderful country of France.





This movie is just so cute! It inspired me to live life to the fullest, and enjoy every moment. I instantly wanted to go and see the hidden gems of the Czech Republic, and feel the same way the wonderful Queen Latifah does when wandering around town.



I liked the story of this movie so much! Spontaneously travelling to Lisbon, then travelling back in time, to learn history.. what else could I dream of?



Everything I dream of when travelling around Italy!! Sooo amazing!



This is a bit different from all the others, but not one to miss! Living abroad, as an exchange student, getting to know a new culture, and lots of new people to party with.. great movie!


Do you have a favourite travel movie?

3 comments:

  1. oh that's funny! we are also publishing something on travel movies!
    The spanish appartment is sooo good! I usually don't like French movies but this one man!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that's funny! we are also publishing something on travel movies!
    The spanish appartment is sooo good! I usually don't like French movies but this one man!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yes! I totally agree with you, nor do I like French movies, but this is an exception! It had a lot more to offer than all the others

      Delete

Social Media