Saturday, 1 August 2015

Dancing in the Sand - Songs


I have a thing for dancing in the warm sand, by the cold waves. Looking up the sky, feeling free, feeling the warm breeze on my skin. I don't really care if it's a river, a lake, a sea or the ocean.. or even an inflatable pool!




 I have a bunch of songs that I like to dance to when by a body of water, songs of several genres, so I just hope that you'll find your favourites to dance to!
Is there a song you'd add to the list?





UB40 - Kingston Town



Kygo - Stole the Show



Kygo - Firestone ft. Conrad Shewell


Petit Biscuit - Sunset Lover


Milky Chance - Stolen Dance


MaxManie X KlangTherapeuten - Sunday (LookingForSummer)



Lost Frequencies - Are You with Me



Shakira - Empire


Lana Del Rey - Brooklyn Baby



David Jordan - Sun Goes Down


ABBA - Voulez Vous


Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes - Time of my Life



The Kooks - She Moves in her Own Way


Mumford&Sons - Dust Bowl Dance


Bob Marley - A Lalala Long


Mr. President - Coco Jambo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Media