Saturday, 8 August 2015

Best towns in Hungary



Lots of travellers haven't been to Hungary, but those who have, mostly just had a quick trip to Budapest. 
This inspired me to present my list of the towns I like most in Hungary, apart from the capital, which I love to bits as well!

When I find a travel blog, the first thing I'm looking for is Hungary - not because all I care about is my native country, but because this is how I can see if the blog is good enough (to me) or not. Do I feel like I want to come to Budapest after reading the post? Did this person really try to get the Budapest-feeling, or just went for the main attractions? When I read this post, do I recognize my hometown? 


Sopron (Western-Hungary)










Nagymaros-Visegrád (Central-Hungary)




Hollókő (Northern-Hungary)


Esztergom (Northern-Hungary)



Pécs (Southern-Hungary)



Gödöllő (Central-Hungary)



Keszthely (Balaton Region)









Do you have a favourite Hungarian town?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Media