Friday, 29 May 2015

Beautiful Boglár of Balaton




 If I ever had to choose which my favourite town by the lake Balaton was, my winners would probably be Tihany and Balatonboglár :)


I've always preferred the southern side of the lake, and Balatonboglár has the nicest view of the mountain Badacsony, too. Not only because of this, but the viewpoint of the town is a must-see, which looks amazing, especially during the night, with the lights on..


 Eventhough it's not something really special, I like the small meadow surrounded by a pineforest right next to the viewpoint very much, which has already served us as a perfect picnic-spot :)



The Blue Church and its surroundings in the vicinity have also just been renovated, with rose bowers and memorials.



Balatonboglár has this unique, charming atmosphere, which enchants me very much.. both 'old and new', you just can't get bored here :)
Sunset in the harbor, a night walk on the Platán sor, a wine at a Balatonboglár winery's hut..





Gluten-free restaurants:
  • Fehér Ló Pizza & Grill
  • Nádfedeles Halsütő (Balatonlelle)





Which is your favourite town by the Balaton?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Media