Friday, 20 March 2015

Recipe: Paella - Spanish Cuisine


Since I learned Spanish at grammar school, and sometimes we had food-tasting classes, I’d tried paella, and loved it! I haven’t found the perfect recipe, so I just made up my own.
The amount of vegetables absolutely depends on your taste!

I chopped four stripes of bacon, and fried them on a spoonful of olive oil. I added 2 cups of chopped onion, and 2 chopped cloves of garlic. After a few minutes, I also added the chopped tomatoes and 2 pritamins, and fried them for another five minutes.
I mixed in half a spoon of saffron, and the same amount of paprika, and about 3 cups of broth, then 1.5 cup of rice. I cooked it under cover for about 15 minutes, sometimes stirring it, and I also added some salt and pepper. After 15 minutes, I added 5 tablespoons of peas, and a container of shrimps,
and a bit of broth. I cooked for another 6 minutes, then I put it off the fire, and added the juices of two lemons.
It turned out awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Media